The bottom line: We try to keep it simple and keep the information about you that we keep on our server to a minimum. If you want to opt out of any service or tracking, you can always send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In some cases we may collect Personal Identified Information (PII): We collect aggregated information about how you use our websites and applications, including when you use a desktop product feature that takes you online. We may collect information that your browser or device typically sends to our servers whenever you visit an Fine-Downloads website, or when an Fine-Downloads desktop product feature takes you online. For example, your browser or device may tell us your IP address (which may tell us generally where you are located) and the type of browser and device you used. When you visit an Fine-Downloads website, your browser may also tell us information such as the page that led you to our website and, if applicable, the search terms you typed into a search engine that led you to our website. Fine-Downloads may collect information about how you use our websites and applications by using cookies and similar technologies, and our servers may collect similar information when you are logged in to the website or application. Depending on the website or application, this information may be anonymous or it may be associated with you.
Emails we send you may include a web beacon that tells Fine-Downloads whether you have received or opened the email, or clicked a link within the email. If you do not want us to collect this information from Fine-Downloads marketing emails, you can opt out of receiving Fine-Downloads marketing emails – just send us an email to email@example.com
Fine-Downloads advertises online in a variety of ways, including displaying Fine-Downloads ads to you across the Internet on websites and in apps. We collect information about which ads are displayed, which ads are clicked on, and on which web page the ad was displayed.
How does Fine-Downloads use the information it collects about me?
- Fine-Downloads uses the information we collect about you in a number of ways, such as:
- Providing you with the Fine-Downloads websites and applications for which you have registered, as well as any services, support, or information you have requested
- Better understanding how our websites and applications are being used so we can improve them
- Diagnosing problems in our websites and applications
- Tailoring a website, application, or Fine-Downloads marketing to your likely interests
- Sending you business messages such as those related to payments or expiration of your subscription
- Sending you information about Fine-Downloads, new application releases, special offers, and similar information
- Conducting market research about our customers, their interests, and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Reducing fraud, software piracy, and protecting our customers as well as Fine-Downloads
- As further described for a specific Fine-Downloads website or application
Is my personal information secure?
We understand that the security of your personal information is important. We provide reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your personal information. However, despite our efforts, no security controls are 100% effective and Fine-Downloads cannot ensure or warrant the security of your personal information.
Need more info? Have further questions? Write us to firstname.lastname@example.org